One of the greatest pleasures of music is sharing the experience with friends. In developing the Symphony Orchestra of India as an outstanding cultural resource for Mumbai, the National Centre for the Performing Arts invites you to join us on this exciting musical journey by becoming a Friend/Benefactor of the SOI.
The Symphony Orchestra of India, created by the NCPA in August 2006, is the country’s first fully-professional symphony orchestra. By supporting the SOI you enable the NCPA to develop the orchestra into an outstanding cultural resource for India.
BECOME A FRIEND/BENEFACTOR OF THE SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA OF INDIA AND DELIGHT IN THE PRIVILIGES THAT AWAIT.
Become a Friend of the SOI for a contribution of Rs. 15,000 p.a. plus 15% Service tax and get eligible for the benefits mentioned below:-
- Acknowledgement in the SOI Souvenir Brochure.
- Two complimentary tickets for any one performance each Season.
- Priority booking advantages (6 days before general public & 3 days before NCPA Members).
- Invitation to one private reception per year.
- Opportunity to meet artists at the concerts.
- Complimentary copy of the On Stage (NCPA’s monthly magazine) couriered to your doorstep.
- Free access to the NCPA Library and the Stuart Liff library.
- Exclusive access to the Members’ Bar at the SOI Concerts.
- Exclusive offers with our brand partners.
For people who love great music and share SOI’s vision, build a closer relationship with India’s only professional symphony orchestra.
You also have the option to become a Benefactor of the SOI for a contribution of Rs. 1,00,000 p.a. plus 15% Service tax.
For details on how to become a Benefactor or Friend of the SOI please contact the Membership Department on 022-6622-3719/42 or email at email@example.com